Recent Posts

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jambo from Manchakos (spelling...no clue??)

Hello Everyone! Sorry its been a while...and I'll sadly admit, this one will be short! Thank you all so much for all your encouraging emails, prayers and comments...they have meant the world to me!

I left Nairobi a few days ago to come to ABO (Africa Based Orientation) where we are studying about Africa and all...we will be here for 3 weeks and will learn all about Africa...should be great! Sunday I will be visiting a church where we hike up the Mountain to a rural area...so excited! I'll blog more about that but wanted you all to know that I'm still alive and praying for you and miss you all!

1 comments:

a tribe called PINK said...

We look forward to hearing all about your ministry and know we are praying earnestly for you.

Post a Comment